Κυριακή, 4 Σεπτεμβρίου 2011
Anti-Hacking/Anti-Cracking Tips & Tricks
1. Keep your software updated. It is recommended for you to keep your operating system software, mail server software, web server software, DNS server software, and all your application data updated to their latest versions at all times or at least enable automatic update.
Old-version or fresh installations software straight from a CD or DVD can consist of security vulnerabilities that haven't been fixed or patched yet and can allow an attacker to compromise a targeted system quite easily.
2. Make sure you have a strong Internet provider that is prepared for hacker or cracker attacks.
Availing of an Internet provider who offers very strong fiber connections that can withstand heavy cyber assaults and has special policies for hacker or cracker attacks has become par for the course in today's Internet Age.
3. Consult your Internet provider about hacker or cracker solutions and if they already are prepared for such eventualities. If your servers are on the same network as other servers that get compromised on a daily basis, then your systems as completely vulnerable.
4. Make daily backups of all your data.
Depending on your system policy, it is recommended for you to make daily, weekly, or monthly backups of all your data so that you can always restore or retrieve your information if you get compromised by an attack.
5. Always have multiple servers ready.
It is prudent for you to have multiple servers in case one server crumbles under hacker or cracker attacks. This way, you can always move your traffic to a backup server without any hassle.
6. The Protector Anti-Spam UTM Appliance updates automatically six times a day with Intrusion Prevention and Firewall Functionality. In order for you network to be secure and to not have any worries about cracker or hacker attacks, it is advisable for you to make use of the award-winning Protector Anti-Spam UTM Appliance, which is updated six times a day automatically.
Source : secpoint.com
The device comes with a strong, regularly updated Intrusion Prevention system that will block all hacker or cracker attacks with impunity. Furthermore, it also sports a firewall functionality that protects your whole network from inside and out.
Αναρτήθηκε από Ελληνιστικά κράτη στις 7:41 π.μ.